Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Back

Hello my long-lost lovelies:o) Hopefully you haven't forgotten about me...I haven't forgotten you. I have been extremely busy these past few weeks, as I am sure that you all have been too. Trying to squeeze in a few more activities before the new school year starts. My little man will be starting preschool this year...sniff, sniff. He's so excited! He thinks he is going to kindergarten;o) Little does he know that he still has 2 more years before that happens. THANK GOODNESS!
Anyway, I have been working on a few projects over the last few days. I had been taking a little hiatus from the crafting world, but I'm back at it again. I started on our half bath on Saturday. Heading to Hobbly Lobbly for some accessoriztion today. I'm hoping to share the reveal tomorrow or Wednesday.
Here's a little something that I did while on said hiatus. A sippy cup holder for a friend:
This is some fabric that I have had for about 2 years. I made E some jon-jons with it when he was a wee one. They were so cute on him:o) Anyway, hoping to have a tute lined up for you guys tomorrow, so maybe I won't reveal the bathroom until later on this week. Is that wrong to change my mind in the middle of a post?;o) Have a great Monday!!!