Meet CoffeeCakeKC, one part decadent food truck (serving cupcakes, muffins, biscotti, and coffee cake) and one part delicious coffee. Their Big Orange Truck makes daily stops through downtown Kansas City. Brian Jurgens, or “Stubbie,” is an extreme hobbyist who started CoffeeCakeKC out of his love for the true flavor of coffee. Watch as he and his wife Melanie use Google+ to bring their followers along for the ride:
Looking to grow your followers on Google? Here are a few steps to get you started:
- Like CoffeeCakeKC, add the Google+ badge to your site and connect it to your Google+ page. This badge lets people +1, see personal annotations, and follow your page directly from your site. Or, just install the Google+ icon. Whenever someone who visits your site clicks the icon, they will be taken to your Google+ page where they can follow your page and see your posts from then on.
|Use Google+ badges on your website to direct customers to your Google+ page for the latest news.|
- Use Google+ badges on your website to direct customers to your Google+ page for the latest news.
- People often turn to friends and family for help making decisions. The +1 button combines the power of these personal recommendations with the reach of Google, making it easy to start conversations and offer timely recommendations to your social circles across the web.
- Connect your +1’s. Help people see their friends’ recommendations, wherever they find you on the web by connecting +1's for your website with +1's on your Google+ page and ads. Once you’ve created your page, you need to put a snippet of code on your site, and advertisers just need to enable Social Extensions in AdWords.
|Connect the +1s for your website to your Google+ page and ads. This will help spread recommendations by your followers to their friends.|
- Connect the +1s for your website to your Google+ page and ads. This will help spread recommendations by your followers to their friends.
- Learn more. Find additional tips and tricks for promoting your page at the Google+ Your Business site.
How are you growing your page’s community? Join the discussion on the Google+ Your Business page and tag your posts #mybusinessstory.
Posted by Evelyn Lee, Google+ Pages Associate Product Marketing Manager