Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wizard of Oz Birthday Party

I am letting the pictures do most of the talking today.
All printables were made by me using Publisher.

The sign by the house says.."Grab your ruby slippers before the Wicked Witch gets them." The Dorothy house was made by putting a card board box together, cutting it in half, and then stacking it on top of each other. The ruby slippers were an after-Christmas clearance purchase. 






The dessert table. 
I made the cake using tons of Wilton fondant. I also made the ruby slipper cookies.

 A vintage puzzle my mother found.



 For the craft, I used these cute little bird houses from Michael's. These were "munchkin" houses. I got the idea from here.

Here are the girls painting their houses.



 Party Favors.
Each Dorothy basket contained a Toto, a coloring book, a little heart container, and a "be courageous" necklace.
 The girls also got an gi-normous lollipop.
 The mother's left with some strawberry jam...they were in the little blue container.

 Food table.




Everyone seemed to have a great time, and we are so thankful to have all these little girls in S.R.'s life!!
Participating here:

The Stuff of Success