Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Cookie Recipe You Must Try


A friend of mine made these cookies the other day. 
She found the recipe HERE.
I ate 4 in the span of 30 minutes....yes, they are that good!
These are perfect for fall. I can't wait to make these for my next gathering! Now all we need is for the fall weather to come back...it's hot again, but that's part of the beauty/ugly (depending on how you look at it) of living in the deep South:o)
Speaking of weather, I have a little man who is under the weather right now, so things around here are slow going.
Not much in the crafting arena right now either. I haven't had the energy nor the desire. I am hoping to get the crafting bug after this week. We have so much going on this week that there really isn't time to be creative.
Praying for E to feel better, so he can enjoy the rest of the week with us!
Have a good evening, ya'll.