Thursday, December 9, 2010

Board and Batten Bar

This was our project last weekend. The hubs was the man power behind this project. I was more than willing to hand it over after all the heartache I went thru working on the Dining Room. This took a few hours of work and we already had the supplies on hand so there wasn't any extra cost....finally a project that didn't require a trip to Lowes;o)
This is the before. I shared it with you guys the other day.
 The walls were a creamy yellow color with hints of Cheeto fingerprints dispersed thru out:o)  
I really love how it turned out. The hubs did an excellent job hanging the batten and I did a pretty stinkin' good job painting;o)
 Now if you'll notice, there are only 2 chairs sitting there. I am waiting for my new bar stools to get here so that I will have a total of 4. I really hope they get here before Sunday. We are having a White Elephant Christmas party at our house then. Can't wait!! 
On another note....the winner of the Toy Story 3 DVD will be announced tonight. Thanks for all the participation!